- 2 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Hennessy’s Hemp Seeds
- 1 cup almonds (chopped)
- 1/2 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tablespoons ground flax
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon Pinch of nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3-4 tablespoons brown rice syrup
- 1 tablespoon agave or honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter or almond butter 1/3 cup (packed) brown sugar
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup raisins
Preheat oven to 300° in a medium sauce pan over medium heat add the wet ingredients Stir well. Going to a boil and then simmer on low for 5 to 10 minutes stirring frequently.
Mix dry ingredients in big mixing bowl then add wet mixture (while still warm) and stir until well combined.
Spread onto pan lined with parchment paper and bake in oven at 300° for 45 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven every 15 minutes and give the granola a good stir to ensure even baking. Allow to cool for 20 to 25 minutes on the pan before serving (it will stiffen up as it cools). Enjoy!